[OpenSIPS-Users] Fwd: pre-alerting announcement by modifying the prepaid B2B UA scenario

Ano Nemo ano.nemo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 12:33:35 EDT 2018

Hi Bogdan,

thanks for the reply.

The prepaid example will play the pre-call announcement in a 200 OK. The
thing is, after the 200OK you cannot have any other early media such as a
personalized ring back tone or any other network announcement.
In fact, I am trying to implement a B2B forking UA and multiple early media
is in my scope. Can I do that with opensips? Can the prepaid example by
used to do that?

Regards
Ano