[OpenSIPS-Users] Astricon: OpenSource Soiree

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Oct 5 12:12:37 EDT 2018

Sorry Joseph, such things should motivate you to visit Astricon :). The
USB souvenir can be only person-to-person handed, eventually spiced with
some fun! These are things you cannot simply download !

Best regards,

PS: Drop me an email after Astricon :P

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/