[OpenSIPS-Users] Astricon: OpenSource Soiree

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Oct 5 11:09:41 EDT 2018

Thank Giovanni for the pushing the invitation to us too - I will be more
than glad to fraternize with other Open Source fellows, especially when
it is around a party and with fun.

See you in Orlando, into the peaceful OSS corner ;)

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/