[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips will not start while loading huge blacklist

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 11:58:50 EDT 2018

Yes. That's right.
The code I am using is as below. globalblacklist table has complete number
as prefix with and whitelist status.

route {
if ( !check_blacklist("globalblacklist") ) {
xlog("L_NOTICE","[$fU/$tU/$ci] [$rm] Destination [$rU] is not Allowed.
Dropping call.\n");
sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden");
exit;
}
else {
xlog("L_INFO", "[$fU/$tU/$ci] [$rm] INBOUND CALL for [$ru]");
route(10);
exit;
}
}