[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_registrant clustering

vasilevalex alexei.vasilyev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:43:18 EST 2018

Hi Bogdan,

I hope, I didn't confuse you as original question was by another Alexey.

And I also think that sharing outbound registrations between two active
servers is something that has not much practical appliance.
But when we have Active/Passive cluster with virtual IP (both servers
running), it's better to have some way to disable outbound registrations on
backup server and to enable them when switching Backup->Active.
Perfect if it will be the same way, as Razvan wrote here:
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1532

--
Sent from: http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/OpenSIPS-Users-f1449235.html