[OpenSIPS-Users] ACC module with JSON events

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:08:02 EST 2018

Possibly found the reason:

The event_jsonrpc.c has this flag: JSONRPC_FLAG with same value "1 << 26"
same as event_route.c

modules/event_route/event_route.h:#define SCRIPTROUTE_FLAG              (1
<< 26)
modules/event_jsonrpc/event_jsonrpc.h:#define JSONRPC_FLAG              (1
<< 26)

While other event routes have unique value. Is this intentional? can I
change this flag value to something unused i.e 1 << 31  ?