[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 2.4.3 Rest Client module

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Wed Nov 14 12:58:45 EST 2018

Liviu,

Thanks for the quick turnaround on this one! I’ve confirmed the fix in that commit.

Ben Newlin

From: Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> on behalf of Liviu Chircu <liviu at opensips.org>
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 11:10 AM
To: "users at lists.opensips.org" <users at lists.opensips.org>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 2.4.3 Rest Client module

Many thanks for catching this one, Ben, I just fixed it [1].  This bug breaks all async(rest_post()) and async(rest_put()) calls of the 2.4.3 original release.  Maybe we should do another one...

Cheers,

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/fb2aaf65ed993f429b2f12b547dc872aa8632992<https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/fb2aaf65ed993f429b2f12b547dc872aa8632992>

Liviu Chircu

OpenSIPS Developer