[OpenSIPS-Users] check for NULL values

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Nov 14 08:49:35 EST 2018

Hi Pasan,

It should be fine if $tu would translate to NULL. The script handles
this case. But I'm afraid you have something else there, like another
deeper error that prevents the $tu variable to be evaluated.

Do you see any other errors before the mentioned ones ? what is the type
of route where you do the test ?

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/