[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.4.3 minor releases

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Nov 8 10:47:36 EST 2018

Hi all,

As promised, the 2.4.3 minor OpenSIPS release is now available.

Even if minor, this release is an important one on the 2.4 branch as it
bring some crucial fixes in the presence engine - related to the DB
operations - and in the dialog clustering - related to sharing tags and
callback triggering. And, at least from the perspective of these two
fixes, we strongly recommend to upgrade !

Of course, several other (smaller) fixes are included in this release,
see the full OpenSIPS 2.4.3 ChangeLog here :
     http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.4.3/ChangeLog

Many thanks to all the people who helped to get an even better 2.4
release, contributing with reports, with testing and fixes - this is a
great community work!

As 2.4.3 is a minor release (on 2.4 branch), there are no changes in the
OpenSIPS behavior (coming from 2.4.x), but only fixes - so, you are safe
in upgrading. Even more, again, we do encourage you to upgrade - it
really improves the quality of your night sleep ;).

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training