[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel 8.2.4 was released

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 10:08:43 EST 2018

In the CDR Viewer tab, the Call-ID is shown as a link, but the link is not working.
If I click this link, it displays a blank page. I think this used to take you to the SIP Trace page and display the data for the selected call.
Data for this call is available if I go directly to the SIP Trace tab and click on the Call Info button for the same call.

I've checked the settings in /config/tools/system/cdrviewer/local.inc.php and they look correct
However, I have not set up the suggested cron job yet. I assume it not relevant here.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited