[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel 8.2.4 was released

Johan De Clercq johan at democon.be
Tue Nov 6 15:15:34 EST 2018

3. This I can confirm mi_json only.

Outlook voor iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> downloaden

________________________________
Van: Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> namens John Quick <john.quick at smartvox.co.uk>
Verzonden: dinsdag, november 6, 2018 6:16 PM
Aan: 'Bogdan-Andrei Iancu'; users at lists.opensips.org
Onderwerp: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel 8.2.4 was released

Hi Bogdan,

Several issues previously mentioned were raised as issues. Thanks for the fixes so far.

I don't want to raise issues if it is just my testing at fault, so here are some new questions:
1. Should it be possible to edit a record in System>Domains? When I click Edit, the page doesn’t change. I have read-write permission
2. How do you activate the TLS Management tab? I cannot see it
3. Why has support for MI using FIFO been dropped? It seems you must use MI_JSON (which needs the HTTPD module)

John Quick
Smartvox Limited