[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK increased Cseq on reinvite

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 07:41:55 EST 2018

Hi, I have this scenario, I'm sending to a carrier that requires
authentication and I use uac_auth(), when I send a call to the carrier
everything works fine, but when OpenSIPs sends a reinvite the carrier
responds witha 200 OK, OpenSIPs  replies with a ACK but it falsely
increments the CSeq , causing the carrier to ignore it, and then the
carrier will keep on resending 200 OK's and OpenSIPs still returns the
wrong ACK and eventually the carrier hangs up.

I'm running OpenSIPs 2.4.1

thanks
Scot