[OpenSIPS-Users] Fraud Detection Module:check_fraud - problem with profile_id

Adrian Fretwell adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 16:27:28 EDT 2018

Hello,
I have been using the Fraud detection module for two years now with no
issues, but I only used one profile and call the check_fraud function
as follows:

check_fraud("$var(t_fd_user)", "$rU", "1");

Now I have the need for two profiles and wanted to call check_fraud
using a PV as the profile_id parameter like so:

$var(t_fd_p) = "1";
check_fraud("$var(t_fd_user)", "$rU", "$var(t_fd_p)");

But I always get a CORE PV error and the function fails.  Is what I
want to do possible?  What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,
Adrian Fretwell