[OpenSIPS-Users] Remove contacts frol location table with same SIP_instance ID

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu May 24 02:26:00 EDT 2018

Hi Olle,

I pushed an additional filter for the remove() function on the
development (master) branch -- "remove by sip.instance" [1]. If demand
for this feature is popular (with all the PN setups nowadays), we may
backport it to 2.4 during some future minor release.

Prior to this patch, you could not achieve this kind of filtering at
all, as "+sip.instance" is a Contact header parameter, and not a Contact
URI parameter. So when you do a lookup(), although you load up all
contacts, you lose the "+sip.instance" semantics of each one because
only the Contact URIs are relevant for the routing.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Best regards,

[1]:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.0.x/registrar.html#func_remove

Liviu Chircu