[OpenSIPS-Users] how to increase number of branches in opensips code .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue May 22 04:59:54 EDT 2018

When I am compiling  opensips with the changes I am getting bellow error .

opensips: ERROR:core:sr_load_module: could not open module
</usr/local/lib64/opensips/modules/db_mysql.so>:
/usr/local/lib64/opensips/modules/db_mysql.so: undefined symbol:
db_new_result

How I will fix this ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*