[OpenSIPS-Users] how to increase number of branches in opensips code .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon May 21 06:09:12 EDT 2018

Hi All ,

I am facing the bellow issue while running  load on opensips .

using a 8 core 32GB linux machine and opensips-1.6 is running on this .

In 500 concurrent calls and 450 agents  I am facing problem .

 ERROR:core:append_branch: max nr of branches exceeded
 ERROR:registrar:lookup: failed to append a branch

These error message is getting printed continuously.

Please help me how to fix this . How I will increase the number of branches
and how does it work ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*