[OpenSIPS-Users] Use Blacklist Module Question

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon May 21 05:38:03 EDT 2018

Hi Alexander,

There are other generic modules that can be used for implementing a
black listing functionality - like Dynamic Routing (for prefix/DID
blacklisting) or the dialplan module (for regexp based matching). Both
do caching for speed reasons. If you really want to do it directly
against a DB (like noSQL), you can simply do it from script level with
raw queries and script checks - it is just a matter of organizing your data.

OpenSIPS Summit 2018