[OpenSIPS-Users] Memory Leak

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Wed May 16 17:49:45 EDT 2018

Razvan,

I think you are referring to this commit [1]?

I can see that this was committed 27 days ago, but when I pull the latest 2.3 branch, the change from this commit is not there. It would appear a subsequent commit has removed this change.

The memory leak still exists on the latest 2.3 branch.

[1] - https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/86ca14e8b1812b59932fd95d45a1ce299fa3e993

Thanks,
Ben Newlin