[OpenSIPS-Users] How to extract SIP-I ISUP 'Redirecting number' parameter

Vlad Patrascu vladp at opensips.org
Fri Mar 30 08:08:56 EDT 2018

Hi,

I've pushed the fix, but bear in mind that you could still extract the
redirecting number without full subfield access support. By just reading
from "$isup_param(Redirecting number)" you get, as a string, the full
ISUP parameter value in hex representation. From that, knowing the
parameter format from the ISUP specification, you could parse the number
yourself in the OpenSIPS script.

Regards,

Vlad Patrascu
OpenSIPS Developer