[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release] OpenSIPS 2.4.0 major release, beta version

Pasan Meemaduma pasandev at ymail.com
Wed Mar 28 21:40:07 EDT 2018

Awesome ! I'll start testing it in coming week.
Thank you guys for the wonderful work.

    On Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 11:42:56 PM GMT+5:30, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org> wrote:

Hi All !!

I guess everybody knows the drill by now - it is March, so it's time for a new major OpenSIPS release. Almost 4 months ago we were announcing our ambitious roadmap for OpenSIPS 2.4 .

Well, this has just come reality !!

I’m happy to announce the beta release of the OpenSIPS 2.4.0 major version. Curios to find out more about this release? See the philosophy behind this release by reading the overview of OpenSIPS 2.4.o, code name The Cluster Maker.

And keep in mind that 2.4 is still a beta release, targeting 30th of April to become fully stable. So, we have one month of testing ahead of us :).

Many thanks to our awesome community for contributing with ideas, code, patches, tests and reports!

With the occasion of the OpenSIPS Summit 2018, the stable OpenSIPS 2.4 will be our star, as we will present and demo all its capabilities!

Looking for downloading it? See the tarball or the GIT repo. Packages will be available soon.

Enjoy it !!

OpenSIPS Summit 2018