[OpenSIPS-Users] force socket to destination ip

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Mar 28 12:58:08 EDT 2018

Hi Donato,

The socket you force for a request will be persistent for the whole
transaction (replies also). Even more, if you use record_route() for the
dialog, the socket will be persistent for the whole dialog (for all
sequential requests).
But again, the important is to force the socket during the *initial*
request.

OpenSIPS Summit 2018