[OpenSIPS-Users] mid_registrar feature request

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Mar 28 12:53:11 EDT 2018

Hi Giovanni,

We just discussed this feature and we decided that makes more sense to
implement it via an external script (python?) that fetches via MI all
the mid-registrations and fire the REGISTER requests using the t_uac_dlg
MI function.

Liviu already made an extension to the ul_dump MI function in oder to
also expose the context (the key-values set) use by mid-registrar. See:
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/1d0d28874ea1b27962c0b619dcd77746062a8a3e

OpenSIPS Summit 2018