[OpenSIPS-Users] how to remove an entire line from an SDP

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Tue Mar 27 23:04:29 EDT 2018

Group,

I'd like to to remove  a=rtcp:9 IN IP4 0.0.0.0 from a reply that I suspect
is causing linphone to have issues with chrome when attempting to send
rtcp. I believe this attribute may be confusing linphone to send rtcp to
this port although the far side claims it uses rtcp-mux. Is there a way to
remove the entire line ?  I've tried using replace_body("a=rtcp 9 IN IP4
[.0-9]*",""); but that just leaves an empty line in the SDP. I am using
opensips 2.3

Thanks,

Tito