[OpenSIPS-Users] I need help to store the contact details after DB lookup and use the same value latter .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Mar 26 07:55:27 EDT 2018

Hi All ,

     I am using opensips-1.11.2 as a chat server .

Below is the flow for chat .
Browser ----> Openisps ------> Client

When from browser chat get initiated , it generate a unique ID and use that
as From-user . If there is single Client then there is no issue . After
initiating chat other chats also get delivered to the same client every
time .

When there is 2 client registered from different location and ready to take
chat, Opensips send chat randomly . If 1st Message delivered to Client1
then 2nd goes to Client2 . Which creates problem for me .

I am not able to save anything as dialogue as Message Request wont create
any dialogue and also in message there is no Contact Header added so that I
can save this and forward consecutive requests to the same contact .

What I need is , I wanted to save the destination IP after DB look-up . And
want to store that against the from-user of browser who generated the first
request .
So that comparing the same I can forward consecutive requests to the same
IP .

How I will do this ? Any idea please help .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*