[OpenSIPS-Users] WebRTC Socket problem 2.3 mid registrar

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Sat Mar 17 01:40:58 EDT 2018

A git clone will definitely give you the latest code, as well as the
2.3.3 RPMs.

Are you sure you are also setting the "received_avp" for the
mid-registrar? If yes, please let me know the exact modparams of your
mid-registrar and I will try to reproduce the issue.

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com