[OpenSIPS-Users] DR Routing - DR_Rules not correct

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Mar 12 10:17:42 EDT 2018

Hi Jonathan,

The "dr show" actually does a full select from the dr_rules table,
ordered by the groupid column. So, what do you mean by "Its still
showing rule id's that don't exist anymore" ? Using a regular select
over the dr_rules table shows you some records which are not listed by
"dr show" (also from DB) ??

OpenSIPS Summit 2018