[OpenSIPS-Users] Choosing the latest version

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Mar 7 10:08:32 EST 2018

Hi John,

Yes, we have also solved the "extraneous pinging" problem, both with the
internal and NoSQL storage variants of the distributed usrloc. It is
only a matter of shipping the code now. I will definitely make sure to
update you as we push code and docs for the areas you're interested in.

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com