[OpenSIPS-Users] mid registrar

vasilevalex alexei.vasilyev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:26:52 EDT 2018

Hi Liviu.

I installed opensips with these commits on both servers. Now when we make
several switch-overs in short time phones don't loose their registration.
But I have new error in logs:
ERROR:mid_registrar:calc_max_ct_diff: 'expires' key not found!
ERROR:mid_registrar:calc_max_ct_diff: 'expires' key not found!

As I understand function calc_max_ct_diff is searching the same K/V store,
but it is empty.
So it returns error (-1) and process_contacts_by_aor returns 2, so  OpenSIPS
does not forward this REGISTER request but absorbs it.
And I've got situation for several devices when phones think that they are
registered, OpenSIPS think that phones are registered, but REGISTRAR
doesn't.

May be if we have empty K/V it's better to forward request to registrar? I'm
not shure... What do you think?
Thanks.

--
Sent from: http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/OpenSIPS-Users-f1449235.html