[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help in doing loadtesting of webRTC .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Jun 19 07:12:50 EDT 2018

Hi All ,

   I am using opensips-2.2.2 with proto_wss fir webrtc abd also rtpengine
module enabled in it .

   I have simply integrated sipml5 js with our CTI which answers call in
browser .

    Now I wanted to do loadtesting of the opensips server just to evaluate
how many concurrent request that server can handle .

    How I will do that . browser makes wss connection with the server . Is
there any tool which can make multiple  wss connection with my server and
pick call at the same time ?

     If anybody had done this then please do help . Thanks in advance .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*