[OpenSIPS-Users] close Dialog setings

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jun 4 11:23:31 EDT 2018

Hi, Dragomir!

The easiest way to do this is to set a lower $DLG_timeout value on the
INVITE (like 5 seconds) and when the ACK comes it, set the variable to
the desired value (such as 7200 seconds). This way, if the ACK is not
received, the dialog will timeout after 5 seconds.

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 06/02/2018 01:25 PM, Dragomir Haralambiev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need help for the following situation.
>
> Opensips receive INVITE from UA.
> Return back 100 (Traing) to UA.
> For some reason (for example Internet problem), Opensips does not
> receive ASK from UA.
>
> In this case Dialog stay active until the dialog expires ($DLG_timeout).
>
> Can I setup Opensips to cloese dialog if not receive resposns(ASK) from UA?
>
> Best regards,
> Dragomir

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer