[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy and Debian 8.11

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Jul 24 07:27:03 EDT 2018

Your problem is that you mix debian 8.11 (jessie) with ag-projects' debian unstable repositories.

Change your ag-projects repositories to read 'jessie main' instead of 'unstable main', rerun apt-get update and it should work.

You might also consider adding the jessie-backports repository:

deb http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ jessie-bakcports main
deb-src http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ jessie-bakcports main

Some of our software needs newer versions of some packages that are only available in the jessie-backports repository (not sure if mediaproxy is one of them, but others like blink or sipsimple are).