[OpenSIPS-Users] Docker centos

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Mon Jul 16 17:28:24 EDT 2018

For anyone who has to deal with this sort of scenario is added something to
the init script within the start function.

 PUBLICIP=$(curl -s http://whatismyip.akamai.com/)
        echo $PUBLICIP
        sed -i '/^advertised_address/d' /etc/opensips/opensips.m4
        sed -i '/####### Modules Section
########$/i\advertised_address=''\"'$PUBLICIP'\"' /etc/opensips/opensips.m4
        # there is something at end of this output which is needed to
        # report proper [ OK ] status in Fedora scripts
        m4 /etc/opensips/defines.m4 /etc/opensips/opensips.m4 >
/etc/opensips/opensips.cfg

This takes the public ip returned by the curl command and modifies the .m4
or cfg script with it.