[OpenSIPS-Users] Billing stack with Opensips and Cgrates

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Fri Jul 13 05:11:16 EDT 2018

This is awesome, Srigo!  I'd be curious to see if there are any
throughput differences between your "syslog - Filebeat - Logstash" stack
vs. a "db_flatstore - <insert_your_file_consumer_here>" approach.
Nevertheless, this is the proper way to do it: de-coupled from SIP and
de-coupled from DB.

PS: I am the proud owner of your project's 1st Star

Cheers,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com