[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs + RTP High Availability Plans

Callum Guy callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
Mon Jul 2 03:57:38 EDT 2018

Hi All,

Just wondering if this mail came through? Be very interested in hearing if
anyone has any ideas regarding a "multi-master" rtp proxy service.

To date the closest I have found is a Redis plugin for RTPEngine whih
provides some concept of shared state however I wonder if there is a
simpler approach out there (
https://github.com/ngvoice/rtpengine-redis-plugin)

Best Regards,

Callum

--
Callum Guy
Head of Information Security
X-on

--

*0333 332 0000  |  www.x-on.co.uk <http://www.x-on.co.uk>  |   **
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/x-on>   <https://www.facebook.com/XonTel>

X-on
is a trading
name of Storacall Technology Ltd a limited company registered in
England
and Wales.

Registered Office : Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley,
Hemel Hempstead,
Herts, HP3 9SD. Company Registration No. 2578478.

The
information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s)

only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify X-on immediately
on +44(0)333 332 0000 and delete the
message from your computer. If you are
not a named addressee you must not use,
disclose, disseminate, distribute,
copy, print or reply to this email. Views
or opinions expressed by an
individual
within this email may not necessarily
reflect the views of X-on
or its associated companies. Although X-on routinely
screens for viruses,
addressees should scan this email and any attachments
for
viruses. X-on
makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses
in this
email or any attachments.