[OpenSIPS-Users] I have some doubts on contact fix in opensips-1.11 .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Jan 31 07:23:44 EST 2018

Hi All ,

       I am using opensips-1.11 and trying to fix contact in the proxy
before saving in DB .  This is the bellow code for contact fix .

if (client_nat_test("1")) {
            fix_contact();
        };

      As for my observation , when I am sending multiple contact in a
single REGISTER message , Its only updating the first contact and wont
update the rest .

      Just wanted to know why this is happening . Every contact of mine in
the REGISTER message have private IP but one get updated and rest remain
same .

Please do help me . Thanks in advance .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*