[OpenSIPS-Users] [REALEASE] OpenSIPS 2.2.6 and 2.3.3 minor releases

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 17 09:58:40 EST 2018

Hello again!

I am happy to announce you that the two new OpenSIPS minor release 2.2.6
and 2.3.3 are now out!

After several months of spinning OpenSIPS in production environments we
managed to track down and fix various bugs. You can find a full list of
changes here:

* OpenSIPS 2.3.3 ChangeLog: http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.3.3/ChangeLog
* OpenSIPS 2.2.6 ChangeLog: http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.2.6/ChangeLog

All of these were made possible by with the OpenSIPS community's help,
for which we would like to thank you very much!

PS: I've just noticed a typo in my previous email related to the release
date - to clarify, the release was scheduled for today, 17th of January
2018. Luckyly we've managed to fix all the bugs we had on our list for
this release.

Happy Hacking!

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer