[OpenSIPS-Users] Auth parameter disable_nonce_check not working as expected

Robert Dyck rob.dyck at telus.net
Tue Jan 9 10:53:50 EST 2018

Let me rephrase. The UA receives a 401 message from opensip. The nonce is
reported as stale. The UA attempts again to register using the same nonce as
previously. On and on. I calculated the digest myself and it is correct for
the stale nonce. My thinking is that if opensips ignored the fact that the
nonce has expired then register should succeed.