[OpenSIPS-Users] SDES-no is unsupported on opensips

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Thu Jan 4 20:03:12 EST 2018

Group,

The newest version of Chrome 63 requires either DTLS or SDES to be offered
but not both. RTPENGINE offers both by default. Which will render the
following issues.
 "Cryptos must be empty when DTLS is active"
. I've tried disabling SDES by adding an offer flag SDES-no but I get the
following error.

ERROR:rtpengine:parse_flags: error processing flag `SDES-no': unknown flag
which removes all sort of media translation. Can anyone provide a reason to
why this is not available. I took this up with their github page

https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine/issues/437#issuecomment-355442840

and came to the conclusion that opensips isn't supporting the flag.

Thanks,
Tito