[OpenSIPS-Users] dr_is_gw parameters wrong when not using partitions

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Tue Feb 20 11:23:41 EST 2018

My apologies. I tried to verify the change history for that file since I am not on the newest version and I didn’t see any commits after the one I reported. I must have been looking at it wrong. Was that commit included in 2.3.3?

I am currently testing the migration with 2.3.2 due to an incompatibility between db_virtual and avpops in 2.3.3. I have reported to this list already last week. So unfortunately this makes me stuck as I cannot use the newer version with the fix for this issue as it will break my DB access.

Thanks,
Ben Newlin