[OpenSIPS-Users] LoadBalancer destination managment

Dragomir Haralambiev goup2010 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 16:20:48 EST 2018

Hello,

I'm using Opensips 2.2 LTS latest version from git.

I am trying to understand how exactly the load balancer module senses when
a destination is out of order. As per documentation if the destination
'probe_mode' is set to 2 to always probe the destination on the defined
interval and re-enable the destination if it responds as expected to the
probe. However, the opposite doesn't seem to be happening. If the
destination is offline (does not respond to probes at all), load balancer
module keeps the destination online, regardless of the fact destination
does not respond at all. How can I sense this situation (destination
offline) and disable the destination if that is the case (no sip response
at all)?

Best regards,
Dragomir