[OpenSIPS-Users] [15066] WARNING:rr:after_strict: no socket found to match RR [1][XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5060]

Brian Southworth brian.southworth at clocom.uk
Wed Feb 7 06:32:14 EST 2018

Hi Bogdan,

The Cisco phone, generates the refer once you press the xfer button when inside a call.

Caller opensips asteriskCarrier

(cisco)

Regards,

Brian Southworth

Communications Developer

111 Wilmslow Road

Handforth

Wilmslow

SK9 3ER

T: 03333 446677

W: www.clocom.uk <http://www.clocom.uk/>

 <http://www.facebook.com/clocom.uk>

	Like us on Facebook

	Follow us on Twitter

Clocom is a green company. Think, do you need to print this email?

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Clocom UK Ltd, 111 Wilmslow Road, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3ER www.clocom.uk <http://www.clocom.uk/>