[OpenSIPS-Users] Username in DB URL

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 6 12:20:29 EST 2018

Hi Olle,

As Alex said there is no work around for this for now. Still the problem
can be addressed by coding and it is not so hard to do. The question is
what is the best/proper type of escaping to be supported into the URL -
I guess the %xy is the proper one for an URL, as per RFC 1738 ).

Have you installed opensips form sources ?

OpenSIPS Summit 2018