[OpenSIPS-Users] [15066] WARNING:rr:after_strict: no socket found to match RR [1][XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5060]

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Feb 2 11:49:30 EST 2018

I'm a bit confused. The original report was on a record_route() /
loose_route() matter. But you say you have opensips as B2B, so the RR
mechanism must not be used in such a case- you act either as a
end-point, either as a proxy - you cannot be both for the same call.

Now you have this b2b error, during a call transfer scenario. and you
mentioned LB also :)...so I'm a bit confused - could please try to put
all these pieces together, so I can understand what you are doing?

OpenSIPS Summit 2018