[OpenSIPS-Users] I deleted an entry from clusterer table , but still opensips try to ping that node .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Dec 28 06:37:01 EST 2018

Hi All,

I have a cluster of 2 nodes . Both in working condition .    Then I added
another node in the same cluster which is down .

I restarted the opensips process , so it starts pinging the new node to
check its status .  As the new node is down  , other nodes in the cluster
wont get any reply for the ping  . Then I remove the 3rd node from the
cluster table and restart the opensips process .

Now what I am getting in logs is , still the 2 working node in the cluster
try to ping the 3rd node which is not in the DB .

Is this an issue on the cluster module or I am doing something wrong ??
Please help me .
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*