[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 407 authentication

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 18 11:38:39 EST 2018

Hi Aatif,

Take a look at the uac_auth module - this module implements the UAC
authentication logic in OpenSIPS. If you want to do the auth from
script, use it with uac module (see the uac_auth() function from the
module). With B2B, it should work automatically, just be sure you
populate in uac_auth module the right credentials.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019