[OpenSIPS-Users] DNS Cache module

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Fri Dec 7 13:14:22 EST 2018

Bogdan,

That had occurred to me as well. I have verified testing locally that when successful the value is printed in the log. I have also verified manually on the system with the error that the key does exist in the cache, but the value in the cache is empty, just as in the log. That is what I believe is causing the failure, the lookup from the cache is successful (the key exists) but the value is empty, so OpenSIPS cannot route.

I have attempted increasing the logging on the system, but it appears the dns_cache module does not log anything further of use.

Ben Newlin