[OpenSIPS-Users] UAC module causing malformed CANCEL

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Fri Dec 7 13:10:49 EST 2018

Bogdan,

Certainly. I was going to ask next if that would be a better place to report the issue.

I have opened an issue here: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1555

Ben Newlin

From: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
Date: Friday, December 7, 2018 at 12:16 PM
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>, Ben Newlin <Ben.Newlin at genesys.com>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] UAC module causing malformed CANCEL

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the report - could you please open a bug report on GITHUB with the relevant information ? It will be easier for us to track it.

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com<https://www.opensips-solutions.com>

OpenSIPS Summit 2019

  https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2019Amsterdam/<https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2019Amsterdam/>