[OpenSIPS-Users] location table having private ip in contact

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Dec 5 03:15:46 EST 2018

If you are doing lookup, you should use an AOR (such as
4810338297 at myitpl.inextrix.com), not an user at IP. Can you show us how you
are calling lookup() from your script?
If you are looking to check if an IP is registered, you should use the
is_ip_registered() function[1], but I doubt that's what you want.

[1]
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/registrar.html#func_is_ip_registered

Best regards,
Răzvan