[OpenSIPS-Users] routing calls to several asterisks

Dominic wallnut.monkeys at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:39:35 EDT 2018

Hi, I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction (which
module to look at) for what I want to do. I basically have OpenSIPs acting
as a mid-registrar in front of several asterisks. All sip traffic coming
from  a specific customer needs to go to the asterisk server that is
assigned to this customer. I currently use a simple lookup table
(account_code/asterisk_server), in which I lookup the server assigned to
that customer and put the server in $ru before calling t_relay. This is
working at the moment, but I was wondering if there is a smarter way of
doing that.

Any advice is as always, very appreciated.
Dominic