[OpenSIPS-Users] mid_registrar work arround

volga629 at networklab.ca volga629 at networklab.ca
Tue Aug 21 11:38:25 EDT 2018

Example right now we have on each node one vip for LAN and one vip for
WAN.
When failover happened node 1 will hold LAN and WAN vips of node 2. If
on node 2 was active registrations they will be relocated to node 1 and
source ip will be vip's node 2.
The question how to define all the vips internal and external variables
like VIP-INT list internal and VIP-EXT list so will be possible
dynamically use it in script.

volga629